Just Engaged and Proposals

Newly engaged and new to theknot.com boards!

We got engaged on Saturday after a strenous hike that included part of the Appalachian Trail! I got a nice surprise at the summit, a blue Tiffany box and inside my gorgeous ring. I cried buckets! So very excited to be marrying my best friend.
Visit Caribbean.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Newly engaged and new to theknot.com boards!

• Congratulations! My ring is also a Tiffany solitaire on the classic platinum band :) (only princess cut) 

What a great place to propose! Nothing like the romantic outdoors :) 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_newly-engaged-and-new-to-theknotcom-boards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:0609618d-af1b-4a7b-b069-fd5ac1c0cb74Post:6458a4e0-ac24-4e59-8f56-465fb26bde0b">Re: Newly engaged and new to theknot.com boards!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Newly engaged and new to theknot.com boards! : Congratulations and welcome to the boards! I have to giggle every time I hear "hiking the Appalachian Trail".  That was the euphemism used by former SC Governor Mark Sanford's office instead of "banging his Argentine mistress".
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

<div>hahaha OMG that's right!  I remember thinking nice cover there Sanford :)</div>
    Visit Caribbean.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Congrats and welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards