Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Finally Engaged!!!!

Hi everyone! My boyfriend of 8 years finally asked me to marry him on Sept. 5!! It's been a long wait, but I have to say it was well worth it. After being together for so long, it's really exciting to add this new chapter to our lives. My name is Jen and I look forward to planning and getting some great ideas from the boards!! And congrats to all of you who have recently gotten engaged, as well!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Finally Engaged!!!!

• Options
    Congrats! It's good to know there's still hope for me. I'm going on six years with the boyfriend.
  • Options
    Lesann...hang in there! I will be completely honest and tell you that it has not been easy. I don't know how much longer I would have waited had he not asked me. I was close to my breaking point, so much so that I had it all figured out when I was going to sell the house and where I was going to move. We have a great relationship and his commitment issue was the only thing that we ever fought over. Now that he's taken this next step, he is completely different! He is so excited to plan the wedding and he's even mad that I'm making him wait 2 years (I want to finish school)!! A month ago I was feeling the same way you are, but don't give up. It will happen!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey, it took me 9 years to get mine!  We just got engaged August 28th 2009, worth the wait!! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards