Just Engaged and Proposals

Yeah!!! Finally engaged!

I've been lurking on here ever since I was maid of honor in a friend's wedding over two years ago. After meeting at a wedding in Seattle over four and a half years ago and thru two years of dating California to Florida, a year and a half of dating Tennessee to Florida, and almost a year of living together Ryan and I finally became engaged on September 11, 2009! Yeah! Who said long distance can't work?!We're planning for a Sept 2010 wedding in Chicago. I look forward to seeing and gathering a lot more information from all the lovely ladies of these Knot boards. You've been soooooo helpful already. Thanks!

Re: Yeah!!! Finally engaged!

• Congrats! My fiance and I were together almost 5 years before he popped the question!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Congratulations!  I feel like there should be whole other board just for those of us that have been/are in long distance relationships.  I don't know how you did it for that long, my fiance and i have been apart for about 5 months and it's horrible! I'm moving in just over a week though!! :-)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Congrats!! I know the feeling of long distance. I'm in Germany and my FI is in Texas... on his way to Iraq in a couple of months.  It definitely takes a lot of work and commitment! Good luck to you :)-Steph
  • i second the long distance board!  We were long distance WI to to central IL.  So not terribly far away but enough that I'm very happy to finally be in the same town with FI :)  Congrats and Happy Planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards