Just Engaged and Proposals

What to do????

Hello,I am a recently engaged woman and am having an issue with choosing a maid/matron of honor...Ok heres the story...I have a sister that I was never really that close to but we have grown together recently through-out the years...then I have a best friend who I have known for about 12 years (who is married) and another best friend who I've known for about 6 years (who is single)...Is there another special name I could use besides Matron and Maid or honor for the third one?...Or is it wierd to have one Matron of honor and two maid of honors?...I need your help ladies... :)Sincerly, Lisa Marie Schultz

Re: What to do????

• I wouldn't do more than two, a Matron of Honor and a Maid of Honor. You don't have to pick your sister if you're not close. If you can't pick one don't have any MOH, just bridesmaids.
    siggya>
  • IMO it doesn't really matter what you call them bm moh whatever it doesn't matter. They obviously know they're important to you so you can choose to call them all maid's of honor or just one and the others bm's its your wedding don't worry about things like that there are sooo many other things you could be freaking out about lol. hth
  • if there's one thing I've learned so far is that you will never make everyone happy. I think the fact that you are having them in your wedding is an honor and MOH and Matron of honor are really just titles anyway. I'm sure you will make them all feel special in your own way. -Becky
  • Just call them all BMs and be done with it. Honestly, the title is not important.Also, please wait about another year and half before asking anyone to be in your WP. You have no idea what can happen in such a long time frame.Someone I thought was my BFF (and had been for several years) recently went BSC and took herself out my life (and everyone else's.)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • whit, i had a bm go bsc too! she is no longer in my life. at least she dropped out of the wedding before the big day so i dont have to see her in my pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards