Just Engaged and Proposals

A Family Affair :)

My boyfriend and I are going to celebrate our 1 year anniversary on the 30th of October and as a celebration we took a cruise with my family. In secret my mother and my NOW fiances mother planned a surprise for him. His parents secretly booked the Cruise a week before we were supposed to leave. They showed up in miami and he was shocked. It really was an amazing surprise. But thats not the end of it. Almost every cruise has an evening called "Captains night", where everyone dresses up and has an elegant evening in a beautiful dining room. My fiance told me that night he wanted to make a speech and thank my parents for all they have done for him and thank his parents for all their support. Mid speech he asks me to stand up and talks about how much we love eachother and how much he cares about me and BAM! Pops the question on one knee in front of a packed ballroom with my family sitting around us at our table with his mothers engagement ring. Talk about romantic! even the girls at the table next to us were crying. It really was the most magical evening of my life. :) (and my brother got it all on camera!)

Re: A Family Affair :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards