Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Rings

So I just got engaged August 20, everything for the wedding is in the works. I'm a slightly picky bride and want a unique ring with Diamonds and Turquoise. So my Fiance and I trying to find an artist in our area, Southern California or Central Texas, that can work with those material to create a unique ring, but I am willing to work with an artist anywhere to find the perfect ring.I've been obsessively searching the internet and can only find the typical jewelry.Any ideas would be amazing!

Re: Rings

• Options
    Check out Etsy.com.  Everything is handmade and a lot of vendors on the site make custom things.  Also, try posting this on your local board.  You're more likely to get good recs for jewelers in your area on those boards.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    Yay for unique rings. Mines diamonds with aquamarine (daughters birthstone) which just makes it feel even more special. As far as who to go through i have no clue. Justin got mine from a russian jeweler and thats all i know..
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Check out pricescope.com. Its a board that has many reputable jewelers and you'll get GREAT info an guidance. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards