Just Engaged and Proposals

Engagement Announcements

My FI and I got engaged in April and I want to do an announcement.  I am not really sure about  some of the the specifics though.  I think the options are e-announcements, newspaper, snail mail.  I want to do what's most traditional, which I would assume would be the newspaper announcement.  Is it most common to have professional photos done for this?  Sorry if these are dumb questions. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Announcements

• You can get e-pics and do newspaper announcements.  That's what we're doing, but it's up to you!
  • I'd go with newspaper announcements.  Old school etiquette states that engraved engagement announcements are actually improper.
  • Congrats on your engagement!!  If you are looking for an amazing wedding officiant for your wedding, go to http://www.the-weddingofficiant.com You will be amazed with their services.
  • num1:  vendors are not permitted on these boards.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards