Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

My Perfect Proposal!

We were scheduled to leave for a cruise Feberuary 27th 2012 with a few of his family members and my sisters were going to meet us on the boat. The evening we got to FL on Feberuary 25th everyone was in such a rush to get down to the beach. His sister asked if I wanted to run to Walgreens so I said sure we ran to Walgreens (so he could get the ring and his composure apparently) and got back to the house. Everyone got in the car and we drove down to the beact just before sunset. When we got down to this area everyone had talked about there was a couple taking pictures down there with a photographer and a heart drawn in the sand with some flowers in it...I was at this point still so unaware of what I was being set up for, I kept walking away and taking pictures with my camrea of the little crabs on the beach and the gulls. Finally he got me wrangled up and said "well sweetie we didnt just come down here to see the sunset, we came down here so I could ask you a question" me finally realizing what was going on said "well sure that would be okay" and he got down on one knee and said "I want to know if we can change your last name" and I barely got my yes out before I started bawling and hugged him so he had to ask me again if I said yes so I just shook my head and he asked "well do you want to see this ring???" and I just could only shake my head again haha...I love it, it was amazing!

Re: My Perfect Proposal!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards