Options

E-Cards

Does anyone know where the e-cards are on here now? I 3can't find them anywhere

Re: E-Cards

• Options
    redheadfsuredheadfsu member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I would recommend not sending engagement announcements.

1. Call the people you are close to. The rest can hear from friends and family and/or you down the road. Thus all the must invites would already know you are engaged and there is no reason to send it to them.

2. The not so close people should not get announcements because you are not 100% sure they will be invited to the wedding (as everyone you send them to must be invited to the wedding, no matter if is in four years).

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

*This is Not Legal Advice*
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_e-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:55b4b5e6-ffed-4262-993c-05ec7a789a15Post:8a0b2099-8987-4c92-80e4-3a34729800c6">Re: E-Cards</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would recommend not sending engagement announcements. 1. Call the people you are close to. The rest can hear from friends and family and/or you down the road. Thus all the must invites would already know you are engaged and there is no reason to send it to them. 2. The not so close people should not get announcements because you are not 100% sure they will be invited to the wedding (as everyone you send them to must be invited to the wedding, no matter if is in four years).
    Posted by redheadfsu[/QUOTE]
    Completely agree
  • Options
    Defff agree with PPs.
  • Options
    I have to say, I agree with PPs too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    We announced our engagement by telling our close family and friends and putting it in both of our local newspapers.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ok but no one answered the question. anyone know where the e-cards are?
  • Options
    Ya, I want to find them too, she wasn't asking for y'alls opinions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards