Just Engaged and Proposals

Please take a moment to help my fiance and I

My fiance, Tim, proposed to me this past summer at the Pittsburgh renaissance festival. He got in touch with the guys in charge of the jousting shows and set the whole thing up. The guys dressed Tim in a knights costume and during one of the jousting shows, he completely surprised me and asked me to marry him. We have entered our story into a contest and could really use your support to promote it. Please take a moment to read it and cast your vote. We could really benefit from this opportunity if we can get enough support.

http://bit.ly/VHuHnC

All you have to do is have a facebook account, and then click on the above link.
It will take u to a david's bridal page, and once there click the "like" button in the top right corner. Once you have done that, the page will reload with a picture of my fiance and I at the festival and our story will be on the page.
Scroll to the bottom of the story and click on the button that says "vote" a smaller screen will pop up and ask you to allow an "offerpop" app.
Click on the "go to app" button and this will count your vote. The number of votes will flash and increase, that's how you will know that u have voted correctly.

Re: Please take a moment to help my fiance and I

• I suggest you take this down. You agreed to the TOS of TK and solicitng in this manner is against the rules. You will get reported and possibly banned.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Why don't you pay for your own wedding? Strangers on the internet who saved and paid for the own weddings don't want to help you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Sure!  After all, I don't know you in real life or from here on the boards, so it makes perfect sense that you would ask me for a favor and that I would comply!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Why don't you come and post this on the CC board.  I'm sure the ladies over there would love to help.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What the hell is with this huge influx of contest beggars? It's so incredibly obnoxious!!

• No thanks. I'm paying for my own wedding. 
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards