Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

BBQ proposal.....

I know that almost every woman on the planet imagines how they will be proposed to in the future, but I wasn't one of those girls. I didn't expect any grand gestures or anything that special, but recently I realized the best place to be proposed to didn't really matter..

My now Fiance and I are both into cars of all kinds and he is a the president of an STL car club and had asked me if I would be willing to help plan a BBQ for everyone and bring in some of the people that I use to be in a different car club with to show the younger crew members how to respect each other and other people in and out of the car club scene. So I agreed to do it, not really knowing what I was getting myself into. So I found the park, rented the pavillion and planned everything out. Little did I know that, that day he had been carring the engagement ring around with him all day as I was running around making sure that the food was done and everyhting was set out and that everyone was having a good time..

Well about half way thru the day he stop me in the middle of all that and told me to stop for a second.. "I was like babe, I have stuff that needs to be done." He told me, what I need to say won't take but a minute..

And before I knew it he was down on one knee in front of about 100 of our friends asking me to marry him..
It took me a minute because I was in shock, I wasn't expecting it and I to be honest thought he was joking..

I said YES of course!

I will admit that I had some concerns because we have only really been dating for 3.5 months but I know that it is right and know that he will be a great husband...

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT "I'M ENGAGED" WOOGOO!

Re: BBQ proposal.....

• Options
    Congrats!

That's a short time to date someone. I really hope you opt for premarital counseling and a long engagement. Getting engaged during the honeymoon period can be risky. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats :)
  • Options
    Wow. It sounds like you guys had a fun moment. Congrats!

How long have you known each other? Just curious. :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards