Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Our unforgettable Engagement Party!

13»

Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_our-unforgettable-engagement-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:a5ad9146-d2f0-43f8-b548-80fdfab5139ePost:9018f443-247a-4197-92a7-81125ffae135">Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party! : Duuude seriously...aren't you a litle old to be on TK?  It wasn't even you who got married!  Go get a life.
    Posted by aloisk57[/QUOTE]

Hey, way to come off like an a-hole.  Her daughter got married.  I'm also pretty positive that since this is a public forum, she'll stay right where she wants to be. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_our-unforgettable-engagement-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:a5ad9146-d2f0-43f8-b548-80fdfab5139ePost:9018f443-247a-4197-92a7-81125ffae135">Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party! : Duuude seriously...aren't you a litle old to be on TK?  It wasn't even you who got married!  Go get a life.

<div>Uhhh... Wow. I REALLY hope you're just kidding.. because CMGr is highly respected among the different boards and knows her sht. </div><div>And how dare you put and upper bound on the age allowed here.</div><div>Clearly, you're a big kid and know everything, so maybe YOU should be the one leaving this website. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_our-unforgettable-engagement-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:a5ad9146-d2f0-43f8-b548-80fdfab5139ePost:cacde0e4-cf83-43e5-8a65-6e777c6c4bab">Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party! : Uhhh... Wow. I REALLY hope you're just kidding.. because CMGr is highly respected among the different boards and knows her sht.  And how dare you put and upper bound on the age allowed here. Clearly, you're a big kid and know everything, so maybe YOU should be the one leaving this website. 
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

What happened to this being a public forum and we can put whatever opinion we have on here?  It works both ways!  It is my opinion that CMGr is an old lonely lady with nothing to do all day except sit on TK.  I expressed it.  People express their opinions on these boards every day.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Omfg will ppl please report jeremyeritc??? Every post I read they are spamming on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_our-unforgettable-engagement-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:a5ad9146-d2f0-43f8-b548-80fdfab5139ePost:3c75c2ab-97ad-4f5a-a433-ab362b28f26f">Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party! : What happened to this being a public forum and we can put whatever opinion we have on here?  It works both ways!  It is my opinion that CMGr is an old lonely lady with nothing to do all day except sit on TK.  I expressed it.  People express their opinions on these boards every day.

<div>
    </div><div>Uhhhh... DO you really need me to answer this? Yes. It's a public forum and you can put whatever you want. Guess what that means? 
    SO
    CAN
    I </div><div>
    </div><div>Glad we cleared that up.. I know it was complicated. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_our-unforgettable-engagement-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:a5ad9146-d2f0-43f8-b548-80fdfab5139ePost:42f65725-0180-430c-8206-df79e5717d9d">Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party! : <strong> How do you know there was "no harm done"?  Did you ask the fish?</strong>  Did you have a vet inspect him for gill infections, <strong>internal infections</strong>, etc?  POWs in 4' by 4' boxes are "kept alive" as well.  If you looked at Senator McCain today, you could easily say "no harm done", but I'm betting he would disagree.  Seriously, no one here can grasp the basic concept of QUALITY OF LIFE?  This is pathetic.
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

Is it even possible to check a fish for internal infections?  How would you do that?  Fish blood tests?  Check the fish's temperature?  Fish CT scans?  Or was this stated in sarcasm like "ask the fish was"?  Honestly, I want to know.  If you've kept the goldfish that you got for free alive for several years....you're probably doing something right.
  • Options
    wow am new to this forum and the level of maturity in this thread has me a bit thrown back.
    Congrats on your engagement. 
    I can see that my posting here will be very seldom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_our-unforgettable-engagement-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:a5ad9146-d2f0-43f8-b548-80fdfab5139ePost:a0d515e6-b855-4347-85a7-e88d498f3f39">Re: Our unforgettable Engagement Party!</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow am new to this forum and the level of maturity in this thread has me a bit thrown back. Congrats on your engagement.  I can see that my posting here will be very seldom.
    Posted by NadzB[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot for your wishes, we have just started planning our June wedding very excited!
    <div>
    </div><div>I can see where you are coming from... at this point I regret posting in the beginning, it has actually changed the way i experience TK, used to be fun, not I check in once a week or so just because the knotties are alot less courteous than I thought. It's like noone has ever had a goldfish in a bowl or that noone can make the distinction between the varied norms and perceptions cross-culturally, lol.</div><div>
    </div><div>This is a positive FORUM for brides to share planning the happiest day of their lives! and you have to have serious guts to post in these boards hehehe</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Your party sounds great. Congrats. Don't listen to these better then rest of us girl. I'm sorry but Stage and Sam and who ever else fish don't have feelings so stop being so mean.
    Live life like its your last day!
  • Options
    Oh nice, two flounces in one thread. You won't be missed, that I can promise.

And Shiby, I hope you don't have pets.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards