Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Just got engaged yesterday morning!

Yesterday morning at 6am my bf (now fiance) would no leave me alone.  I yelled at him to stop bothering me and let me sleep... Then there was a ring on my finger and he said he wanted to wake up with me every morning for the rest of his life. :)  Needless to say I couldn't get back to sleep after that.  

This will be both of our 2nd marriages so we're doing a destination wedding or Vegas... We haven't decided yet.  

Thought I would come and introduce myself!!!! 
Photobucket

Re: Just got engaged yesterday morning!

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options

Congrats! I have been engaged since New Year's Eve 2010. I am getting married in 25 days! It has been a long time coming but I thankful for the long engagement period. Let me know if need any advice with planning.

• Options
    Oh I love that story. Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! What a cute story!
  • Options
    I love how positive everyone is here! 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I love how positive everyone here is :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Wait.. did he get the ring on your finger WHILE you were sleeping?!!? Because that is slick.. haha
    Congratulations and happy planning! 
  • Options
    EC88EC88 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    That's cute! It's actually an idea that my fiance mentioned he had heard of (putting the ring on while you are sleeping, that is.) Congrats!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_just-got-engaged-yesterday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:a78ed38f-ab60-469b-bd51-07fe32e2e1e6Post:a92694ec-1983-41e3-867b-c07b8537b9b4">Just got engaged yesterday morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yesterday morning at 6am my bf (now fiance) would no leave me alone.  I yelled at him to stop bothering me and let me sleep... Then there was a ring on my finger and he said he wanted to wake up with me every morning for the rest of his life. :)  Needless to say I couldn't get back to sleep after that.   This will be both of our 2nd marriages so we're doing a destination wedding or Vegas... We haven't decided yet.   Thought I would come and introduce myself!!!! 
    Posted by AshDreamer[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Awee that's so sweet. My FI did something just like that. I was in bed and he put the ring on my finger :) CONGRATS</div>
  • Options
    How lovely for you!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Daisypath Friendship tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options

That is so adorable! Simple yet cute.

Sounds like something my boyfriend would do, as I'm NOT a morning person and he love love loves to bug me in the morning. We have gone ring shopping and I picked out a ring....it is ordered and he just has to ask my dad (which he keeps saying he's done, and then that he hasn't....dork), as well as me! :) Apparently it's all planned out.

• Options
    Please share your wonderful engagement story on our facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/IMG-Jewelers/437808730516?ref=tn_tnmn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards