Just Engaged and Proposals

Planning my Proposal

I just bought the ring I'm going to propose with. I'm not telling anyone about it cuz I know they won't be able to keep their mouths shut, but had to tell someone (even if I have no clue who they are). 
I'm excited and nervous. I'm going to take him to the place where we had our first kiss on the day of our first kiss (Oct. 13). We've been together for 7 years, so I hope this goes well. I bought a silver band with our initials on it. 
Anyway, just felt like sharing.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Planning my Proposal

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_planning-my-proposal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:b084ef53-071e-4e45-bd25-89b45b523d76Post:81b50e96-f4ec-4bb1-89ff-5dd73d2521eb">Planning my Proposal</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just bought the ring I'm going to propose with. I'm not telling anyone about it cuz I know they won't be able to keep their mouths shut, but had to tell someone (even if I have no clue who they are).  I'm excited and nervous. I'm going to take him to the place where we had our first kiss on the day of our first kiss (Oct. 13). We've been together for 7 years, so I hope this goes well. I bought a silver band with our initials on it.  Anyway, just felt like sharing.
    Posted by ErinRC[/QUOTE] Awww Im happy for you! I hope Everything goes the way you planned it Good Luck!!!!!!
  • That's wonderful!! Please do come back!
    Anniversary
  • Exciting!!! My sweetie and I decided we both wanted to be proposed to and do the proposing, so I'm also planning a proposal right now. It's exciting and even though I KNOW he'll say yes I'm nervous. It's still vulnerable and kinda scary. 

I'm sure it'll be incredible and I wish you great happiness.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards