Just Engaged and Proposals

Proposal Pictures: Show 'em off

I surprised in front of my family!  We went t a Clemson game then the next day we went to our cabin and drove a trail to Jumping off Rock.  Well you actually are not supposed to go to the real jumping off rock anymore because of an eagle nesting on it but they built a site 100 yards down the path that is just as beautiful.  We were all taking pictures and he looked at my mom and future sister in law and said i have a good picture for you, and right then he started to get down on one knee!!   Before, I always said I hated when people set it up so tey had pictures, but now i have amazing pictures to show off! 

Does anyone else have pictures of their proposal?  If so let's see them!!

Future Mrs. Smith

Re: Proposal Pictures: Show 'em off

• My FI proposed after singing karaoke to the song "Amazed" by Lonestar to me while on a cruise to Mexico. After he came over to where I was sitting said he wanted to spend the rest of his life we me, then proposed. It was so sweet! Luckily he had planned the entire thing with my family beforehand so we got several pictures and a video!

My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
    My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• This was very shortly after Ray proposed.  He proposed after a nice dinner, it was really sweet.  =)
  • My FI proposed on the ferris wheel in Toys R Us, Times Square.  It was cute, and totally made me cry.

• Thos are such cute stories!!
    Future Mrs. Smith
  • In front of the castle at Disneyland, he had the photopass guy take the picture for us. He told me to wait in front of the castle while he gave his camera to the man so he could take a picture with it for us. When he went to give it to him he told him he was proposing and asked him to capture it.  We are big Disney people and met at Disney World so this was just perfect for us!
  • this is right after a backcountry ski descent (my FI is my partner in all things snowy and sweaty!) I should have known something was up...he was so adament about reaching the top...really? the snow down here is just as nice...oh dear...was I in for a surprise...dusty bear (our golden baby) came too...how perfect! While we were both rolling around in the snow, he was barking up a storm "what's going on guys...guys?"

• jlmarks83jlmarks83 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010
    FI proposed at our local amusement park.  FI's sisters were there and knew what was going on.  They captured the entire thing.  Here are a couple of the moment and right afterwards.

Anniversary
  • We were on a one night quick gettaway to Newport RI cause he had a day off.  We planned it 5 days before and he decided that would be the weekend.  He went and finished paying off the ring and picked it up the day before. He proposed after a nice bubble bath and a glass of wine on our private balcony.  This was the "Reenactment" I made FI do!! he thought it was stupid but everyone LOVES it!! lol!
    imageimageVacation Till our honeymoon!!!
  • Check out my signature. He proposed in Wicklow, Ireland on May 1, 2010. (where PS I Love You was filmed). He set up the camera on a time lapse and I thought we were just posing for a self-portrait. No surprise as he's photographer for a living... but what came after was a complete surprise!

I have a video too: 

My Irish Proposal
  • HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2010
    At the Yankee Game - 5/18/10

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mpwdpwmpwdpw member
    First Comment
    Disney World in Cinderella's Castle!
    Had I known he was proposing I would have fixed myself up a bit more!

• It was at the end of my birthday brunch a few hours before we were leaving on the red eye to Boston! I was lucky enough to get multiple photos and videos!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards