Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Disney accation proposal

when me and my fiance went on vaccation in oct. to disney world. when we were packing I realized he was packing a white box in his suit case and I was like why in the world would he need this box on vaccation?!?!?!?!?!?
when we got to florida it was like 10 am so we just a fun filled day. I have never been to disney world and I am 22 so I was amazed and having a blast!!! He kept checking his phone through out the day and I was wondering why is he soworried about his phone?!?!?!? well when we got back to the hotel that night he started to acted so fidgity, he set this box in front of me and than said hold on let me record this and I was like okay!!!  I opened the box and inside is a scrapbook that I know I havent made(my favorite hobby for myself to do). so I pull it out and on each page there is something sweet about how much he loves me and cant image his life without and pictures of us. at the very end he had a whole pad of cardstock with a designed hole in the middle with a ring tied in the middle and around the ring it says "will you marry me?" and I was completely speechless and shocked that he had took something like my favorite hobby and put it into something like this for my purposal!!!
found out the reason he was on his phone a lot the first day was because he had contacted disney to try to have it happen during a show we were going to see and have a disney character give it to me!!! but plans had fallen through and couldn't happen but the way it happened was amazing none the less!!!Smile

Re: Disney accation proposal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards