Just Engaged and Proposals

PLEASE HELP US!!!

PLEASE HELP!!! My Fiance, Diana and I entered into this contest like 2 weeks ago to win wedding photography and tonight is the last night for voting! We started out in the lead and held it for almost 2 weeks straight, but then this other couple started getting dirty and making FAKE facebook accounts to get ahead of us! We're NOT giving up though! PLEASE GO VOTE FOR US!!! IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!! Help us show them that cheaters never win!! All ya do is ADD Flora Fotography on facebook and when they accept you, ya just leave a comment under Adam Follett and Diana Choate's picture in Flora's photos section(1st album) on their facebook page. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE HELP US!!! MY WONDERFUL FIANCE REALLY DESERVES THIS! She's so sad about how they got ahead of us. They started with profiles that had NO picture and NO friends so it was obvious, THEN people started noticing and making it known, so now there's pictures on the new profiles, but still NO friends. It's not fair! please help us bring justice to this contest! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

THE CONTEST ENDS TONIGHT (3-31, AT MIDNIGHT!) SO PLEASE HURRY!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards