Ohio-Northeast
Options

Photographers

Help me out people =). I recently switched my wedding from Myrtle to more at home, as in NE Ohio and I'm searching frantically for a photographer now.I'm looking for more of photojournalistic style who has an opening 8 months away (which seems to be the troubling part). I'm willing to check anyone out, so let me know.. Who are you using?! Thanks!

Re: Photographers

• Options
    Bright121Bright121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DV8ED.com very unique work, and great prices! We already had our e-shoot and he is really easy to work with too. Worth checking out, good luck!
  • Options
    618lb618lb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are thinking of using Elizabeth Pruitt for a June wedding.  She sounds great and does the photojournalism style.  She is really nice as well.
  • Options
    lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using Mark Kaminoski ( kaminoski dot com ) he and his wife are super nice and very affordable love their pics (they are newer and very good!) - heres the portfolio http://store.kaminoski.com/2009weddings
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Imagen Photography! www.imagenphotos.com Work # (216)255-5123 Let them know that Jen M & Mike (their associate) sent you :) Good Luck!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    l337Jacquil337Jacqui member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we booked RAD Photographer, and they are great! we had our e-pics done in june (pics in bio) and i cannot wait to see what they do with our wedding pics! they're a husband and wife team who are so nice and take amazing shots! be sure to check them out :) and good luck!!!! http://www.theradphotographer.com/
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• Options
    alithebull1alithebull1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Jaci Clark
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Sofia Photography and couldn't have been happier!  We loved working with Margo and Katie!  www.sofiaphotography.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ken Blaze has that kind of style, but I'm not sure how his prices are now, if it matters.
  • Options
    lilmurrygirllilmurrygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.messarosphoto.com/If I were having my wedding up here I would use Dan Messaros. He's a great guy and does an amazing job! He's very open to listening to what you want. He did my senior pictures a few years ago and they turned out amazing. Check out his portfolio.
  • Options
    bparinebparine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Easywind www.easywindstudio.com I just got my pro pics back last night and they are AMAZING!  I don't know how I can choose just 60 for my album.  Scott and Julie are so great, easy to work with and fun to have around all day.  They got some amazing shots.  Sig pic is one of them.
    B&D 09/06/09 image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Y'all are wonderful! Thank You. If anyone else has any suggestions let me know- Some of these guys are booked already =)
  • Options
    lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'll def second Ken Blaze too!!! hes great! :)
  • Options
    KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out Jay Kossman at www.digital504.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Essence of Love Photography...Tell them Jaime and Tim sent you! We love them!
  • Options
    sarahb0485sarahb0485 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Corey Ann Photography. She's a great photographer and a lot of fun to work with. I'll also second Jaci Clark. I love her and her work. We nearly booked with her but ended up deciding it was too much money to allocate for photography.
  • Options
    klockercklockerc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Leah Stafford and she was fantastic to work with. Tons of fun and great pictures.www.leahstaffordphotography.com
  • Options
    CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Corey Ann Photography (this who I am using), Rob Rife ( He was my second choice)... good luck.
  • Options
    sarabasilsarabasil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello! if you're still photog searching, try ryan at justperfectmemories.comhe's very nice, artistic and affordable.he does a lot of 'word of mouth' advertising. that's how i found him. my name's sara. feel free to use my name if you'd like
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! We are using our good friends, Cindee and Jeremy. They have a studio together called A Studio. They are located in Canton, but have no problem travelling. Good luck!! www.astudionow.com
  • Options
    Go_NolesGo_Noles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Lisa Jurca from http://shot-by-lisa.com/. We don't get married for two more weeks, so I can't say how she shoots other than from her albums, but she's been nothing but super each time we've been in contact.She has driven all the way from Cleveland to Canton twice to meet and then again to do a walk-through of our venue for no extra charge-- and she was early both times.  Her prices are the best I encountered, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.riverfrontphotography.com. I used them for my August 2008 wedding and was extremely pleased. They don't have any time limits, location limits or picture limits. All prices are listed on their website too!
  • Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Cavanaugh Photography for my August 2009 wedding and I am very happy with their work.  Ken is a great guy and truly just wants you to be happy with everything.  Check them out: www.cavanaughphoto.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Chris Bues Photography. He is in Canton.
  • Options
    mocklerjamocklerja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try Finest Moments.  We used Jesse for our epics and wedding last weekend.  He was great!!!  He posted some of our pics on his blog under Kevin and Jen (www.finestmomentsphoto.com).
  • Options
    Pandora9802Pandora9802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lucian Bartosik.  He can be reached at lucianbphotography at hotmail dot com.He's phenomenal, reasonably priced, and is already booked for September 18, 2010.  For samples, check out my engagement photos.  He also has samples available for you to view (just not yet on his website).Lucian is great at visualizing the final image, spends lots of time perfecting the images afterwards (you'll never see a bad shot), and delivers classy albums, etc.  He's generally more photojournalistic, but he'll cater to whatever style you'd like.
  • Options
    TiffanyB321TiffanyB321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Ingrid from Photoinkphotography and she does weddings all over Ohio. We just had our engagement pics taken recently and she was wonderful to work with! HTH! :)http://www.photoinkphotography.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards