Just Engaged and Proposals

Show Off Your Rings Here!

Re: Show Off Your Rings Here!

• Engaged 5.17.2015 in Playa Mujeres, Mexico

I hope that's your FI in the background! If so, super cute. If not, kind of creepy haha. Gorgeous ring, congrats!
  • I actually got engaged Feb 14, and I've finally gotten around adding my ring picture with the rest of you engaged hall-of-famers ;)

This picture was taken the day we got engaged! He proposed to me with the wedding band AND the engagement ring, but we didn't care!  We were so excited!!! <3

Gonna be a Mrs in less than three weeks!!!
  • edited June 2015
    Keepin' it simple. :smile: Engaged 3/27/2015. Complete surprise and couldn't be happier! :blush:

Oh my gosh!!! we are ring sisters!! My fiance proposed to me with both the band and the engagement ring, but mine is exactly like that! The only difference is I have a 14k gold band with the marquis diamond. He has good taste, he's a keeper for sure! 

Here's mine to compare! I am pretty sure our diamonds are the same size too :D

• Engaged 5.22.15 at Marco Island, Florida while on vacation.

I've never been a ring wearer, so I always said I wanted a double duty engagement/wedding band.  He exceeded my expectations with this 1.47 carat, 7 row, domed pave band in white gold:)

pave.jpg 901.6K
  • imageEngaged on 5.28.15! Planning for Spring/Summer 2017!!

• Blurry but does the job - he picked it out alllllllllllllll on his own. :) I love it!

Engaged 5.2.15 in St. Augustine.
  • Engaged 5/25/2015! So excited! I love it. :smile:

• edited July 2015
    Engaged in front of Elvis' mansion at Graceland - perfect ring, perfect location. I could not be happier

-  2.5 carat yellow oval sapphire, platinum setting.
  • Engaged 12.21.14 and planning on a 9.23.17 wedding (unless I go crazy in nursing school, then it will have to wait until 2018). 

The ring is vintage and from the 30s - originally the jeweler got it from an estate sale.  The setting is my favorite part, although you can't see it here.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here's my ring! My fiancé designed it all himself!
  • @jaslorraine22 those claw prongs are tdf!
  • Got engaged 7/4/15 in Boston during the fireworks! We shopped together in March and picked out the setting (Tiffany-style 4 prong in white gold) together. We are planning to get married 1/16/16. 
  • @jaslorraine22 those claw prongs are tdf!
    Thank you!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • LOVE looking at all these rings, ladies! All of them so pretty and unique.

My fiance picked this out all by himself and he couldn't have done a better job.  Both of us have Irish roots, both of us love (we think anyway) Ireland and the Celtic traditions, and our theme is also part Irish.  I got engaged 4/19/15 in Chicagoland. Our date is 11/1/16.

• I wanted the TARDIS ring so badly! Unfortunately I thought it was too expensive to get, and my fiance surprised me with a Kay Jeweler's ring that Christmas that resembles it! 
  • Getting married in a couple of weeks!
  • We got engaged at Christmas and I've just seen this thread so I thought I'd add my ring. It was a huge surprise so sorry about the 'natural nails' ha ha! FI wrote me a song (which now also has a video, happy to AW it here if anyone wants to see it?!) to propose. He chose the ring himself and got it spot on.
  • Engaged on 7/4/15!! We had gone to look at rings and discovered we were on totally different pages so the day after he proposed he took me to pick it out and it couldn't be more perfect! I love it!
  • A few photos of my ring/our engagement!

The first picture is a great close-up of the ring, taken at Disney World.
    It's 10k White Gold, and 3/4 ct total between the white and champagne diamonds. We picked it out together four months before he proposed. We wanted something a little non-traditional and vintage-y. Pictures don't do it justice at all (the colors are so much lighter and bolder and it's so sparkly in person!). I've never seen a more gorgeous ring. <3

He proposed on our unofficial anniversary (anniversary of when we met, which according to our friends is our "real" anniversary lol). I took that selfie before we left our house. It's one of my favorite pictures of us and the fact that he proposed later that day makes it even more special! He proposed in front of Hogwarts Castle at Universal Orlando, because we met through mutual friends during a trip there and we bonded over our love of Harry Potter.
  • LOVE looking at all these rings, ladies! All of them so pretty and unique.

My fiance picked this out all by himself and he couldn't have done a better job.  Both of us have Irish roots, both of us love (we think anyway) Ireland and the Celtic traditions, and our theme is also part Irish.  I got engaged 4/19/15 in Chicagoland. Our date is 11/1/16.
    @CharmedPam I'm sitting here looking at my ring and yours and loving the similarities.  Your FI has good taste! ;)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • kaitlynmichelle, yours is just lovely! Sapphire would have been another choice of mine.  I have a matching wedding band and together it will just complete the look.....  Just have to wait it out. 

• Hello Ladies (and Gents)

I'm only just very recently engaged so I'm very much new to this site! I would just like to share my ring/proposal pictures with you as it was by far the best day of my life! Also, if anybody is interested in seeing the actual proposal the link to the video is here: (please be warned it may bring you to tears! Get the tissues ready!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBalLQLConw 

Love and best wishes to you all...

Shelley <3 x

• Very new here and have only been to a few weddings so I have no idea what I am doing! 

Engaged September 25, 2015, super elaborate surprise trip (hence why my nails look so terrible).  Long story short, helicopter ride to the bottom of the grand canyon where he proposed.  <3

Known each other 11 years, been together 3, very excited!
  • Just engaged on my birthday! October 1st :D He put the ring together himself, I can't get a picture that does it justice.. the middle stones is a labradorite and the side stones are blue apatite, my favorites :)

No date set yet, just collecting ideas.
  • We just got engaged 9/18/15!! He designed it totally himself, friend of his family is a jeweler and that's where he got the ring!  I only said I liked round.  I absolutely love my ring and its very simple and timeless which is what I like!!! Can't wait to marry my best friend 7/1/17!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • love your ring!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here's my new bit of jewellery - i'm in love with it. I'm in the UK and you guys in the US have such big rocks in comparison to most here!

It's a .5 centre princess cut, with another .5 in accent diamonds. Ideal cut, G colour, Sl1. It's so sparkly! My partner proposed while we were on holiday, after 7 years together. Very happy.
  • edited November 2015