Just Engaged and Proposals

Show Off Your Rings Here!

Re: Show Off Your Rings Here!

• I love that!  I love that there are no two rings on here that are the same!  :-)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_show-off-your-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:fa90629a-6bd8-4382-b7dc-5277ed2f6aa0Post:d90d6c7e-3587-4e54-a2ac-4abeb1fdbf91">Re: Show off your ring!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Show off your ring! : you ring is almost identical to mine but my center is princess cut 
    Posted by Terrylovesroy[/QUOTE]
  • Beautiful rings on this page, congrats everyone!
  • Hi everyone!!
    My fiance and I need your help!! We are in a contest to win a free wedding cake and we need more votes!! 1 "like"= 1 vote. Contest ends tonight!!

Your help is appreciated!!!

Love,

Megan and Chase

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10152228699430332&set=a.10152213979575332.929530.88944945331&type=&tater
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_show-off-your-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:fa90629a-6bd8-4382-b7dc-5277ed2f6aa0Post:3e0f448d-3341-48d9-91a3-86339b736d75">Re: Show off your ring!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone!! My fiance and I need your help!! We are in a contest to win a free wedding cake and we need more votes!! 1 "like"= 1 vote. Contest ends tonight!! Your help is appreciated!!! Love, Megan and Chase
    Posted by Megcha0812[/QUOTE]
    I voted for one of the other couples. You're welcome.

• rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited November 2012

I've been engaged for awhile (since 11/18/11), but I'd love to share too.  My ring is a bit unusual. It's an opal surrounded by parts of a celtic knot then flanked by two rows of tiny diamonds on each side.  I'm not a huge fan of diamonds, and I've always loved opals because it's my birthstone.  I just love how it changes colors in different lightings and different settings. Sometimes I find myself playing with it to see all the pretty colors when I'm bored. :)
    Anniversary
  • edited November 2012
    We started dating 7/27/2003
    He Proposed on 9/2/2012
    We hope to get married 11/2013

He nailed it. It's just Wow on my finger. 
    It's extactly what I dreamed my ring would look like. 

• edited November 2012
    Newly engaged November 9th, 2012... Planning our wedding for October 4th, 2013! :)

I love this ring and how it looks "antique".. I can't stop staring at it! It sparkles oh so much. I'm a very happy girl! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Started dating 9/21/08
    Engaged 11/18/12
    Planning our wedding for 1/10/14

• Met 6/19/08
    Engaged 7/1/11
    Married 3/24/12

The center diamond is from my grandmother's engagement ring and the small diamond chips in my e-ring are from another diamond ring my grandfather gave her. (It's on my pinky in the bottom photo)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Met September 2007
    Started dating March 2010
    Engaged November 25, 2012!!!
    Planning the wedding for September 2014

I am so in love with my amazing fiance (still getting used to that!)... and my ring!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LeenieLaneLeenieLane member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Met: July 2008
    Started Dating: October 2008
    Engaged: November 25th, 2012
    Wedding: Tentatively September 2014

Cannot believe this is my life right now. I'm fortunate enough to have a special bond with my fiance's 11 year old son. Here is a pic of the ring and his son crying when his dad proposed to me :) Love my boys!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • got proposed to today, loooove it!!!!
  • Just engaged on Nov 29th! So excited, and LOVE the ring, almost as much as I love my fiance! I feel so lucky that my guy took the time to find a ring that is totally me.  :) The blue sapphires on the sides are just perfect for me!

• Brilliant Earth trio ring, simple but sparkles like cazy

. Engaged 11/20/12
  • My Neil Lane engagement ring! After showing jewelry store after jewelry store the picture of this ring so that I could look at more practical versions and not the incredibly expensive real one, my fiance asked one jeweler if I could try on the "real one" for fun...and then proposed with it! So I ended up with THE ring and not just one that looked like the picture :)

• Newly engaged! Wedding is in July 2013 :) 

Don't mind the shadow on the right side :) Stupid instagram
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Got engaged 11/29/2012 to my best friend

• My ring! My fiance proposed Friday with this beautiful ring. The center diamond was his mother's. It's 3/4 carat with one minor flaw. The setting HE picked out on his own. Did I find the right one, or what?
  • 2.51 ct cushion cut!

• Just got engaged on Friday! I came home from work and he had filled our entire living room/kitchen with candles (like 300 of them). I'm over the moon with happiness. He had the ring made from the diamonds from his Nana's ring <3
  • Hi, I'm Nicole!
    We just got engaged last night!! I can't stop staring at my hand.  It's so perfect for me.  
    On a side note, I just love how unique everyone's rings are. So gorgeous, every one!
    and sorry for the sideways picture, the site keeps rotating it after it loads. =(

• Here's mine! My fiance' proposed to me on Oct 17th! It was the perfect proposal, very intimate! Just him and I! Its the perfect ring from the perfect guy! I am a lucky girl!!! 

• I just got my Neil Lane engagement ring a little over a week ago, it's exactly what I wanted!!

• Engaged on Nov 8th, 2012. No date set yet. I adore my ring! It is so unique...I keep getting compliments! (and no, it is not an heirloom or estate jewelry).
  • Just got this little baby today! He picked it out and I am obsessed with it but my sisters keep saying I'm copying Kate Middleton....it's not that bad is it? I mean I love it and he picked it....sisters are tough. 

•  

Here is a picture of my ring. I know that it's
    blurry but, it is the only picture I have right now until I get it back from
    being sized and engraved. My fiancé designed it himself because I wanted
    something different. I thought it was absolutely beautiful. He had gotten it
    sized but, it was just a bit too snug because my fingers still haven't lost all
    of the swelling in them since we had our daughter. He took Delaynee
    and I out on a romantic dinner date to Olive Garden and popped the question
    right before we had gotten our food. It was so romantic. Our daughter is going
    to be my Maid of Honor. We got engaged on December 8, 2012
    and are getting married on August 17, 2013. Which would be my fiancés best
    friend's birthday that passed away.
  • AlyshaLukeAlyshaLuke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012

My Fiance proposed to me last month on our 6 year dating anniversary! My ring is getting resized right now, and I am itching to get it back!!

• I'm so excited to finally post! I've been lurking around this board forever.

This is my beautiful engagement ring and I literally cannot stop staring at it! I'm in love. It's simple, classic, timeless and elegant. 

My best friend was able to capture him proposing. It was at this lovely historic site in Sayville, NY (called Islip Grange) and it was right at the end of us taking our Christmas pictures. This was also about a month before our two year anniversary (proposed on December 9th, anniversary is Jan 5th).

Showing off the ring :)