Students

Second thoughts anyone??

I work 40 hours a week while in Nursing school.  I am super busy. Plus planning a wedding.. I dont know if im just overwhelmed or if i really am having problems.  Every day when I get off work I go to class to come home and cook and clean. Then off to do homework and study.. Me and my FI hardly have time to talk.  But when we do it seems like we are arguing.  I know IM stressed. and I know he is too. But Its like all he does is expect me to do everything and all he does is want to hang out with his friends.  I dont know if this is what I want for the rest of my life anymore.  I dont know if i feel this way because im so stressed or if i should call it off. I think of my life without him and i cant even think of a life without him.. But something has got to change.. What should I do????  I will not spend the rest of my life fighting with him.. I've tried to talk to him about it but all it does is start a fight.. What should I do??
image March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards