Students

FI graduated!

My fiance graduated with his Bachelor's this past Saturday! For his department graduation he got to say a quick speech and mentioned me! 

I sat between his Mom and mine at the school ceremony. I'm so proud of him and all the hard work he's been doing to graduate on time. The family took him out to his favorite sushi spot for dinner where we gave him a few additions to his wardrobe (slacks, button shirts, shoes, etc.) and I gave him an iPad, something he's been wanting for awhile. 

Now that he's done with school for now I can focus on getting done as well! I've already made my schedule for my last two semesters and it looks like both my job and internship will extend later on past this summer! This wasn't the original plan we had in mind but things will work out and I'm happy that we'll both have graduated before the wedding!

Re: FI graduated!

• Congratulations on your FI's graduation!  Yours isn't too far away either.  It's so exciting and I'm glad you each get to be there for each other's graduations.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Aww, congrats! That's so exciting! My FI actually read this post and said it made him feel really happy. =) I'm graduating myself next May and can't wait for FI to be there when I graduate. Sharing those big moments in life together is just such a wonderful gift.

Good luck to you for the rest of your school year and with your internship!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Thank you Bunny! And tell your FI congratulations for me! :)
  • Congrats! I work in the advising center at my college (I'm a graduate student). I know this is such an awesome time for our undergrads! In a year it will be me! :) Gives me goosebumps to imagine my fiance cheering me on when I get hooded after receiving my master's! That's so awesome you get to be there for this special moment in his life!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards