Students

Hello board!!

I'm Stephannie, I'm Studying to be a teacher, and I'm getting married and moving accross the country in May!!! dealing with homework, wedding planning, AND transfer arangements... frustrating!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello board!!

• Welcome!  It sounds like you have a lot on your plate.  Hopefully, we can help not be so frustrated!
  • I'm majoring in Math and minoring in Secondary Education. I will graduate two months after my wedding so I will be student teaching during the wedding. Talk about stressfull! What's your grade level Stephanie? 10/10/10 Bride!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey ladies! I am a Secondary Ed, science major. We'll be getting married one week after graduation! So, I will also be student teaching, wedding planning, showers, and finding a house all at the same time. Good luck to you!
  • Hello all! I'm also a secondary ed major, studying English though. FI and I were originally going to get married during spring break of my student teaching semester, but moved it to just before the Fall 2010 school year to avoid having to plan, etc while I was student teaching.
  • Hi and good luck! We're here to help or listen to your vents ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards