Students

New here! Some Illinois info?

Hello all!
Ive been browsing TK boards for quite a while, as I am one of those girls that has dreamed of the perfect man since I can remember, and now I have him. I finally decided to post! A little info..

I am not engaged, so disregard anything in my profile, lol. We do talk about getting married sometimes though. He said I would be Mrs. Houndpuppy soon (I have a floppy eared howling dog that i love to pieces, hence the name). And yesterday while shopping he brought me over to a counter in the mall that had rings in it and was like Look at these, OH a sale! And I pointed to the one I liked. Anyway, not the topic I wanted to discuss.

I am a sophomore in college. Supposed to be a junior but I took a year off to decide what I want to do with myself. Im going for biology, pre-pharm. He moved to the east coast to be with me, and now we are thinking of relocating to southern Illinois..Madison County area. I know nothing about it but thats where he is from. I have heard Of SWIC (community college?) and SIUE, are there any other decent schools I am missing? Any imformation is more than welcome!!

Thanks and sorry for length!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards