Students
Options

MD/PhD student, any others? Intro, etc

Hi Everyone. 

I've been on TK for about a year already, but had no idea there was a student board, let alone med-students on it!!

I was excited to see a post about 4th year Med students -- congrats on moving on to the final year. 

As for me -- Im Lynnie, in my 5th year of MD/PhD marrying my FI Andy on October 16th in Lake Placid, New York. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, while he lives in Ithaca NY. We will continue to do this LDR (2000 miles!) after the wedding for about 20 months until I move back east for residency in June 2012. Thats the only yucky part. 

I'd love to hear about other people's experiences of planning. 

http://www.mywedding.com/lynnieandandy
october '10 siggy: Early Pic of me and FI (not the first.....)
imageVisit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MD/PhD student, any others? Intro, etc

• Options
    i haven't see any other MD/PhD students, but we've got a lot of med students and freshly minted MDs... what will your residency be in?
  • Options
    My fiance is a 4th year med student currently.  He was a MD/PhD student, but 2 years into his PhD he desided it wasn't for him & went back to med school early.  Anyway, we'll be getting married probably in May, around graduation time.  We just got engaged a week and a half ago!  Yea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm JD/MD. I'm finished with the law portion, and start med school in the fall. Will be planning our June wedding during the school year, and will be getting married 6 days after my exams are over...we'll see how that goes :)
  • Options
    Welcome!! Just a one doctor doctor here -- hehe -- I'm a straight MD, just starting my radiology residency (well actually, starting intern year).

Again, welcome and good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards