Students

Another into? Yes, yes it is.

Well, my name is Gemini (seriously, I am not joking here). I am actually graduating in 16 days, but I am looking at grad schools to start in 2011. I go to the University of Nevada, Reno and I majored in Political Science (public policy specialization) and minored in vocal music and Spanish. I am very politically involved: I'm a central committee member (read I have voting power) in my county party and I have made state delegate in 2008 and 2010 elections. I've been involved in a few clubs: Blue Crew (pep club), Student Orientation Staff, Choir, and Young Democrats (local, state, and national chapters).

I have been engaged since 3/18/2010. No date set. The boy is also graduating with me in Biochemistry. We are total nerds so the wedding should be interesting....

Free time I play video games. Tongue out Occasionally draw and watch TV. I try and make youtube videos as well, practice make-up artistry, and hang out with friends as much as possible...

P.S.: I am Gemini the Aries. That should eliminate one question that will be asked
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!

Re: Another into? Yes, yes it is.

• I should say "no official date yet." We've been throwing around ideas and so far we've narrowed it down to a couple... (thus explaining the countdown thingy...)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards