Students

7 Bridesmaids and 6 Groomsmen

How would I arrange them!?

Re: 7 Bridesmaids and 6 Groomsmen

• Well this may work for you...I am sure one of your bridesmaids is a MOH so when they are standing up there with you make the bridesmaids and groom stand in a straight line, one behind the other and each one has a partner to walk down with if you are having them partner up....the MOH would be the one without a partner and when she gets up there she can be a bit off of the bridesmaids line and therefore she will look distinguished and both sides will be balanced....hope this helps!
  • I have the same numbers but reversed.. my girls are 6 and guys are 7.

I plan of just having then line up like usual.  My fiance's younger brother is the 7th so we are almost treating him as a junior groomsman and will just walk with the last couple down the isle.  As for standing at the alter.. its going to be uneven no matter what we do I have just come to accept that and realize that noone else is going to care but me if its uneven. 
  • My sides are uneven also. The guys will be standing up at the alter with my fiance while the girls walk down the aisle by themselves. When we exit, they will pair up and the last guy will walk by himself. 

Maya
    (ISSR Shiloh Shepherd)
    wedding websites
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards