Students

Spring Break

What's everyone doing for Spring Break? Anything fun?

Re: Spring Break

• I'm going for my first dress shopping appointment! Other than that no plans. 
  • Spring break is a month away for me :(
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Hopefully I can find a venue.  Also hopefully I'll be able to work a lot and save up money.  Other than that I'm not going anywhere except maybe home for a day or two.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_spring-break?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:366494f3-7844-4fa5-ba6d-3e15a2d78d3cPost:fdddec6a-0a9f-434e-9450-371443b66aab">Re: Spring Break</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spring Break : I'm sorry about your grandma. =( I pray everything works out alright.
    Posted by BunnyChii[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Bunny. 
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I'm student teaching, so my spring break is my middle school's spring break (the week after easter) ... and it doesn't match up with FI's (his is the week before), so I'm doing nothing :( I may try and convince my mom to take a personal day one day that week and do a girls' day with her, actually. And lots of catching up on grading, I'm sure!

Christine, I'm keeping your grandma (and you!) in my prayers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• Mine was last week and I had the WORST cold for the whole week!  Hope to get some skiing in this weekend though!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Mine is next week but I'm teaching a unit for my practicum class so I don't really get a break. :(

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I think we're just going to bum around the apartment and enjoy some time together...without homework! We might go "home" and see our parents for a few days.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_spring-break?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:366494f3-7844-4fa5-ba6d-3e15a2d78d3cPost:695c8070-2191-496e-8435-484a186834bf">Re: Spring Break</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was planning on spending spring break getting wedding stuff done and working, but deciding that since my grandma's health is deteriorating that I will be spending it flying 500 miles home to see her.
    Posted by ChristineNB[/QUOTE]

I will be praying for both you and your grandma. I'm sorry to hear that she is not doing well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • edited March 2012
    My fiance and I will be getting professional engagement photos taken. I'm pretty excited. :) I will also try dress shopping and hopefully I'll get a lead on what I'm looking for in a dress.
  • Spring break is Passover/Easter here, so a lot of family stuff.  My FI and I are also planning on getting STDs into the mail that week.  It's the only week we're both free until August thanks to him taking the Bar Exam this July.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_spring-break?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:366494f3-7844-4fa5-ba6d-3e15a2d78d3cPost:76dac745-bfb3-4d74-b957-6dcec0708ba2">Re: Spring Break</a>:
    [QUOTE]Seeing my FI for the first time since January :)
    Posted by egeurts[/QUOTE]

SAME! I can't wait! I head home to Indy [from L.A.] on Saturday :)
    I'll be home 9.5 days, but my schedule has quickly filled up with wedding appointments. I have 5 days' worth!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • My spring break starts next week, and I'm planning to cram in a bunch of wedding stuff. My two main goals: I want to get the guy's attire taken care of, and I want to find my cake baker! FI and I need to do a final guest count (sounds like we might be scooching a few people in) so we can order the invitations. There are a few more items I want to add to our registry. Then I need to figure out what I'm doing for centerpieces/programs/favors, but those are my "if I pleasantly have time to think about it" things. 

I have hours for my internship that I need to do every morning that week too. So we'll see how it goes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards