Students
Options

Plans for the week?

What's everyone doing this week, wedding related and non-wedding related?

WR: Finalizing our guest list, getting the sizing right on our DIY save-the-dates.

NWR: FI is coming to visit for a week on Thursday night so until then I'll be cleaning and making arrangments for my relativies who haven't met him yet to do so. Also, finalzing a few financial aid things hopefully!

Re: Plans for the week?

• Options
    WR: Mailed out STD's yesterday...finally!!

NWR: I'm at the beach all week with my family, and I get to see FI on Saturday!  First time in month and a half, and I get to hear him preach for the first time Sunday morning...so excited!!
  • Options
    Congrats on getting the STDs out. This is our next big task. And the beach sounds lovely. Wish I were there right now instead of humid-as-all-get-out St. Louis.
  • Options
    I'm planning on hitting the beach a few times this week.  FI's bday is on Saturday, so we'll probably hit the beach and picnic there, then go out to dinner at night.  I also got him tix to the Mets/Cards game next week, so that's on the agenda.  The NJ Knotties are having a movie night this week, so I'll probably do that, too. 

Hope you girls have a great week!
  • Options
    WR:  Searching for somewhere besides David's Bridal to look for BM dresses since they don't have our color. Suggestions? 1st trial of a DIY centerpiece.

NWR:  Homework, blah!
  • Options
    WR: trying to finally get our hotel code for our hotel block (the hotel changed ownership 4 weeks ago and somehow hasn't gotten around to changing our hotel code?!)
    -  after that finally finalizing invites and sending it to Cards & Pockets to print.
    - Also, cutting out many, many small circles for stickers for our favors
    - Starting to make all of the belly bands for our invites. Oh and order envelopes for our invites :-)

NWR: I have to finish a write-up for a research paper, a write-up for the Pathology rotation I'm on and work on the minutes I have to do for several meetings I sat in on as the Secretary...sigh!

-------------------------

Congrats fpaemp on FI coming into town!! yay!! Hope you have fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_plans-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:43b9b16a-e875-4bad-801b-1c91f9a1ce0ePost:0712da2f-5d02-4e91-940c-f8dee0562e2d">Re: Plans for the week?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats fpaemp on FI coming into town!! yay!! Hope you have fun!
    Posted by TriSaratops10[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  He's not coming into town, we're actually stopping by the church he's interning at on our way home from the beach.  But, I'm visiting his family in 2 weeks when he goes home, and he's coming home with me for a few days after that.  After barely seeing each other all summer, I'm trying not to wish summer away  waiting for him to finish his internship.
  • Options
    WR- doing research on photographers and meeting with our first on on Sunday

NWR- trekking to my parents and FIs parents houses (2 hours from us in opposite directions). getting some lab work done even though my PI hasn't ordered what i need for the next step and is at a conference in NH all week.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    @ npasquale16 - Sounds fun! Although I'm hopin my Cards give the Mets a run for their money. :P

@ rrmeyer - I wasn't having luck with David's either. What I'm doing now is just looking at dresses I like and then going to the Designer's site and looking up which bridal boutiques carry that line. My BMs are all over the place, so I've just gotta make sure there's a boutique where they can at least order the dress themselves from. Or I'll buy them all and ship 'em, although I want them to be able to try it on for themselves.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_plans-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:43b9b16a-e875-4bad-801b-1c91f9a1ce0ePost:27d5fbd0-6531-4435-9d6a-041de51ebd4a">Re: Plans for the week?</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ npasquale16 - Sounds fun! Although I'm hopin my Cards give the Mets a run for their money. :P
    Posted by stephdonjon[/QUOTE]
    FI's a Cards fan, too, so we'll  be wearing red :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards