Students
Options

Plans Messed Up

Okay, guys. I'll try to keep this as short as possible because I know that I tend to ramble once i get started. 

I went to a community college for two years before I transferred this fall to a university. I went through so many hurdles trying to get transferred into the university, my program, and they fought against me the whole way. I managed to transfer and couldn't be happier.

HOWEVER. I noticed that i was listed as a sophomore even though I'm supposed to be a junior. I figured this was an issue of being short maybe a class or two due to transferring and would be an easy fix. I met with my adviser today and she went over my credits with me. Turns out I'm missing a lot more than I thought, due to many issues, including most of my CC 4 credit classes only counting as a 3 credit class at the university. In other words, it's lame.

My adviser said I'll have to take classes both semesters of this summer. Then she said I can walk in May, but I'll probably have to take one more class during the first summer semester after that. Fine, I could deal with that. However, I had my heart set on studying abroad this summer. I don't know if I could handle that many classes and being abroad.

I'm not even sure what my question is....Has this happened to anyone else? I'm going to go over the classes with my FI and my parents today. FI and his family have been to college, so hopefully they'll be able to figure something out with me. I just do not want to postpone my wedding and I want to graduate on time AND be able to study abroad.

Sometimes, I feel like I want too much all at once. =/
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers