Students
Options

Too early to start making programs?

So I am on Winter break right now and have all this time on my hands so I have decided to start making my programs. My wedding is in 5 months so I don't think much will change *hopefully* regarding my wedding party, ceremony, etc..
I have decided that if anything does change it won't be a big deal...most people like the programs so they have a general idea of what is going on right?
I am so busy during school that I really don't want to leave it until right before...what do you girls think? Are you getting stuff done way early over breaks so it won't all hit you at one time?

Re: Too early to start making programs?

• Options
    I think you'll be fine making your programs now. 
  • Options
    Go ahead!  I have mine almost set to go too.
  • Options
    Go for it! Planning during school sucks. So whatever you can get done now will work better for you (and studying) in the long run!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • Options

yea I think you should be fine making them now. I am trying to get as much stuff done during breaks as well, cause I will be too stressed out when I'm at school. Good luck!

• Options

You are fine go ahead and make the programs. I'm not getting married until next year and I already brought my bouquet from Hobby Lobby lol, you have to get things done during your break so you can concentrate on school I myself have this semester plus 2 more left till I finish.

• Options
    It's never too early when you're as busy as us lol. Even though I'm pretty sure we all have multi tasking down to a science! :P
  • Options
    We made a mockup of ours last year, during the summer.  It was mainly the outside, to see what we could do.  The insides, all the pages with the info, we sort of made up but left some stuff blank for the time being.

I am still on break until Feb. so I am planning to crank the programs out this month.  Once classes start, I just will not feel like doing it if this next semester is like the last.

Go for it.
    vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
  • Options
    I've got some drama going on in my WP right now.  We've decided to make a mockup of the program along with preparing the covers soon, and print the inside pages within a month of the wedding.  We are really hopeful that everything works out, but with such a simple program we don't want to waste money. 

We are just doing paper folded with two punches on the crease for a ribbon binding.  Easy peasy!

As far as not having drama, now is the perfect time to get them made and stashed away - CHECK!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards