Students
Options

YAY!!!! Officially graduated!

Graduated today, yay! Now I am TriSaraTops, MD -- lol

I'm sure there are others who are graduating soon or have, so let's hear it! Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: YAY!!!! Officially graduated!

• Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    yay!! Dr. Tops :) (you officially have a new nickname. your welcome)

and I have a year left :( but there is an MD that just graduated on my club board- last weekend I think??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    Congratulations! I graduated from GWU last weekend and got an engagement ring as my graduation gift! So exciting! :) I see you're in the DC area; where did you go to school? 
    Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CONGRATS!!! IM WAITING FOR MY DAY TO COME. THURSDAY NEEDS TO HURRY !!!
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Thanks everyone!

KBun - congrats and welcome!!! What a great graduation gift!!! I went to University of MD in B'more :)

aggiebug - love the new nickname!! How's third year going? Is your 4th year less difficult (like ours)??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_yay-officially-graduated?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:a7577635-d2a1-4600-99a2-f49c712cff78Post:ef579476-4ee6-4930-ab37-e751dcc4687b">Re: YAY!!!! Officially graduated!</a>:
    [QUOTE]KBun - congrats and welcome!!! What a great graduation gift!!! I went to University of MD in B'more :) 
    Posted by TriSaratops10[/QUOTE]

<div>My FSIL went there... :) FI went to UMCP, we live about 10 minutes from campus. Again, congratulations, what a tremendous accomplishment!! </div>
    Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    congrats
  • Options
    Congrats doc!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards