Students
Options

just graduated from nursing school

so i just graduated on april 30th from nursing school. i couldn't be any happier but at the same time am somewhat procrastinating on applying for jobs. to be honest i think i'm just scared because i don't do well with change and i've been at my current job for 4+ years. my goal is to put my big girl pants on and start applying before the end of the week lol

Re: just graduated from nursing school

• Options
    veunicaveunica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    lol congrads I'm thinking about starting nursing school.... good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congrats! I just finished first year of nursing school!
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Good luck! I graduated from nursing school this week and I've been applying like crazy the last month.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Thats so awesome!  I graduate the semester after we get married.  

• Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    NighttNightt member
    First Comment
    Congratulations! I hope you end up working in a hospital/town that you love! I'm sure you will, best of luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  Don't procrastinate too long as new grad programs at hospitals tend to fill up quickly.  I'm an RN who just finished the first year of my Master's program so I know exactly what you've gone through
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    Congrats!! I just finished my first year and am starting my dream externship in two weeks. I wish you all the best with job hunting and good luck with the NLCEX (if you still have to take them!)
  • Options
    If you currently have a job, you might want to hold off for a couple of months because EVERYONE will be applying now. I waited until July 2010 after graduating in May 2010 and got the first job that I applied for.

Congrats!

• Options
    i just did last month also! congrats to you!! have you taken boards yet? i am struggling with motivating myself to study!! we are closing on a house in 3 weeks and i want to take boards end of june so i can start working july. my current work place has hired my pending license...so i need the pay raise asap!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards