Students

Might as well start by writing my own post :)

I've looked through so many other threads and didn't seem to fit. Then I found "students" and it's perfect! I am a Psychology major with a Family Relations minor at CSU Chico. I am finally graduating after 3 1/2 years of 22 units per semetester and work. This semester is definhitely the most stressful even though I am on my last 5 classes of my bachelors career. I am getting married January 13, 2012 in a town 3 hours from here because all of our family lives down there and no one lives in Chico (and of course every vendor says they only meet "Mon-Thurs and Friday in the morning, which doesn't work when you go to school 3 hours away 5 days a week). This semester has been so busy with a combination of midterms, projects, TONS of work (I am a supervisor for a kid's program working with developmentally disabled children), applying for graduate school, AND planning a wedding. I haven't written on the boards yet but figured I would so I didn't feel so alone (and stressed). SO hello all and hopefully this will be a nice outlet and escape from my busy life :)

3 weeks & 6 days until I graduate with my Bachelors!
1 month, 3 weeks, & 6 days until the Wedding!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml