Students

I should be...

Studying for my Ecology Final, but I'm just not that in to it... I hate this class, the instructor, and the majority of the people in it, and I'm just so ready to be done... blah. Anyone have any study motivation for me??
~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I should be...

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    Ecology does not sound all that fun. 

Study Motivation:  Study stduy study!!!!  LOL.  Don't you want that A?!?!?!?  I say study for a couple of hours and then reward yourself by taking a break and doing something you like, like TK. 

Did that motivate you?  I kind a suck at motivating myself, let alone someone else.  LOL. 

Good luck on your Final. 
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    LOL, I can't stop laughing, I have had an actual image of that.  Makes me think of the Ecology professor from my school. Is that what he is up? LOL. 
  • That's funny... Ecology teachers are always very nature-oriented.  Mine was the exact same way.  I found ecoloy interesting, but that's because I am a Bio major, haha.  But hang in there, the end of ecology where you talk about trees and go out into the woods and stuff is a lot more fun!

• Mb normally I like that kind of stuff, (I LOVE to go camping).  But, he took us on an unexpected field trip when I was dressed nicely for work, and blew me off when I told him how pissed I was cause my work shoes/pants got muddy!
  • I know, I was so pissed!

But, what pissed me off more, is that I had such a hard time taking that final.  He left the room so 3 people were cheating and being loud and obnoxious !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards