Ohio-Northeast
Options

American Commodore Tuxedo

For all you ladies looking for tuxes still, I just received "referral cards" from American Commodore Tuxedo.  They had a special at the recent bridal shows in this area, and you can still book that special by saying you were at the show but didn't register there, I think.  The special was a free groom and ring bearer tux plus $30 off all other tuxes.Anyway, the referral cards will get both you and me another 10% off the total tux costs.  So, if you were planning to book with ACT but haven't done it yet, drop me a note and I'll send you a card.  May as well save another 10% off if you can.Good luck planning!

Re: American Commodore Tuxedo

• Options
    TiffanyB321TiffanyB321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I haven't thought about where I was going to get my tuxes from but that sounds like a great deal. I would definitely like a card. my e-mail is bocciotm at gmail dot com. If you e-mail me I will give you my mailing address. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad that you posted that!  That's exactly where I am with my planning.  If you have any extra cards to spare, here is my info:Amanda Burton1600 Cohassett AveLakewood, OH 44107Thanks again, I really appreciate it!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Dana, I wanted to thank you for sending me the referral card and to let you know that we used it!  Your guys will be receiving an extra 10% off.  Thank you very much for sending it and I hope that the rest of your planning goes well.Thanks again!Amanda
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards