Students
Options

Want to decorate my cap for graduation

Graduation is coming up soon, and I want to decorate my cap for graduation. What should I do? The only thing that I have thought of on my own is just bedazzling the crap out of it. But I need better suggestions. Can you help? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker
156image 108image 48image RSVP Due 5/18
New Bio

Re: Want to decorate my cap for graduation

• Options
    I have never even heard of that! Bedazzeling it sounds cute, or putting ribbons on it...hmmm
    Now you have me thinking about something to liven up my plain black cap!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    or glue flowers to it...i'm thinking of doing that. :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Everyone in my chemistry fraternity decorated the square like their favorite element from the periodic table (ie symbol, atomic number, etc) with masking tape.  I saw several nurses put a red cross on the top of theirs.

I like the flower idea though!  Way cute!
  • Options
    I've seen people spell out words or make designs using tape, it's pretty easy and not as messy and something like glitter.  Also, at my school they would confiscate your cap if they saw anything on it, so people liked the tape because it was unobtrusive - really only visible from above.  A few people still got their caps taken, but most of them seemed to get away with it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is a great idea, never thought of it! Does the tap come off easily?
  • Options
    i painted an artist palatte on mine. i have seen plactic dinosaurs on them too...we aren't supposed to decorate them, but most people do. it's an easy way to show people where you are during the ceremony
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards