Students

So frustrated!

I just got my grades - 2 As and 1 B.  Argh!  This was my last semester before student teaching and until now I had a 4.0.  I have no idea where this B came from.  I have made 100% on every assignment until now.  The only thing left was my portfolio, which I double and triple checked to make sure it was perfect.  I emailed my professor to find out what the heck happened.  I'm a perfectionist and worked my butt off for this class.  A B is just not cutting it.  Sorry, needed to vent!

Re: So frustrated!

• edited May 2011
    Ahh, I understand how you feel. This is my last semester before student teaching as well, so I'm a bit nervous about my grades too. Just having that feeling that this is your last chance to keep your GPA where it's at before graduating is a little nerve wracking. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to school, so I'd be freaking out too :(

I hope your professor gets back to you with some insight on your grade. Did he/she ever post grades or provide feedback throughout the semester to let you know how you were doing?

ETA: reading fail. Just saw you said you'd earned 100% on everything else for the course except the portfolio. Hopefully the professor can email you the rubric or feedback form so you can see what he/she marked you down for. GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    That is majorly lame. I hope it was in fact an error or something. 

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Bs are bad. No offense to others, but it's a personal peeve. I just know I am personally capable of all As and I hate when I fall short. Good luck! 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards