Students
Options

Intro

I don't think I ever did an intro over here, so I'll do one.

Hi!  I'm Ashley and I'm the mod over on the budget board.  I'm an undergraduate student and I'm double majoring in English and Criminology.  I graduate in December though so I'm very excited.  I plan on becoming a high school English teacher after the wedding.  I'm debating on going back for my master's eventually.

Re: Intro

• Options
    I already know you!!

But, I highly suggest a master's. Especially if you are able to find an assistantship.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

hey navybaby! 

why criminology? just interested? or do you plan on teaching a bunch of future criminals ;)

oh and a random aside: I always want to sing your sn to "santa baby" especialy now that Christmas is creeping around the corner.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_intro-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:ed6388d6-47ac-4cf9-9ff8-79e796db6e65Post:1ef2f475-e71a-4ce2-a91f-523b63573448">Re: Intro</a>:
    [QUOTE]hey navybaby!  why criminology? just interested? or do you plan on teaching a bunch of future criminals ;)
    Posted by aggiebug[/QUOTE]

I came to college wanting to be a lawyer so I was a double major in Psychology and Criminology.  Then I realized law wasn't what I wanted to do so I became an English major. I was so far in my crim major already that I figured I'd just end up going through with it.
  • Options
    I was wondering if that is the case, but either way I bet it was interesting.  Oh and it probably gives you a different persective on all those crime shows :)

OH and congrats on being so close to the end!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards