California-Inland Empire

Need Help with Venues!

Hey there! 

I am hoping for a fairytale wedding. I fell in love with Kimberly Crest but here's the problem... I have around 200 guests. So I need to find a beautiful garden/mansion/fairytale location that is affordable. We are on a tight budget so I'm hoping I can find somewhere nice and maybe even similar to Kimberly Crest but also affordable and large enough... I am willing to look in other locations rather than Inland Empire but as long as it is located in Southern California! 

Thanks everyone!!

Re: Need Help with Venues!

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmm. Affordable like what?
    I know that Edwards Mansion is affordable, but it's not Kimberly Crest.  Crestmore Manor is nice too.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • MaereMaere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tennesse gardens in Redlands? it's beautiful.... there is mansion like place there too but I forget what it is called. Sorry =S
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • DestinyjadeDestinyjade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well We have a 10k budget. I'm still looking into Kimberly Crest but they only hold 150 guests. So We would have to cut 50... Which is really tough. So I need a place that will be affordable. As in under my 10k budget (This includes everything except the rings and the honeymoon). Thanks for the help so far [:
  • edited December 2011
    I also have a 10k (minus the dress, rings, honeymoon) budget and have been looking for garden/mansion style venue. I can honestly say you will probably need to cut your guest list or be more flexible on the venue. I've looked in all southern california and I would fall around if not over the $10k with 100 guests, but I'm hoping to find the right venue. I have even gotten great deals with other vendors but a lot of venues want you to use their vendors and caterers which are more expensive. There are 2 venues we like so far but they are in Temecula, Abbott Manor and The Orchard. We are trying to take a day off to go view Kimberly Crest, hoping it's the one. Good luck and if I find anything else I'll let you know :)
  • edited December 2011
    Etiwanda Gardens?  I have heard mixed reviews on this and also something about them possibly selling the place.  Not sure though.  I have been married for awhile so I am not up to par on venues around here anymore nor pricing.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

friends of ours got married at edwards, i think they had well over 150 guests and everything was included for 10k. the landscaping is beautiful, check um out.

• KirstenAleciaKirstenAlecia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married at Edward Dean Museum and Gardens. Ceremony and Receprion outdoors. I love it and our budget is around 10K
  • amyweetheeamyweethee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Edward Dean Museum is a beautiful venue
  • edited December 2011
    How about the Mission Inn resort and spa in Riverside, OMG thats where we are booking its definitely a fairytale wedding there. My goodness I absolutely LOVE it. they are actually having a bridal open house on October the 17th to check it out, My FH & I will be sure to be there Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards