California-Inland Empire

since it's slow

Has anyone ever been flamed? I have once on The Bump for making a politically-related grammatical error. It's actually pretty funny. When the primaries were going on I spelled Obama "O'bama." Needless to say as soon as I hit "post now" I was like NOOOOO, but it was too late and so the flaming commenced.

Re: since it's slow

• edited December 2011
    I havent but only because I tend to just stick with posting on this board. I know its safe
  • edited December 2011
    I have been! I was called a Bridezilla because all the parents wanted me to pick a color for them to wear so they would all match.
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't... MC- that's funny! My bro always calls me a Bridezilla when I'm not even being one.  I'm like dude you suck!
  • edited December 2011
    Many many times when I had my old SN.  Since I changed it I have only been flamed a few times but that was on P&E...that explains it all.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    When I was freaking out about my contract/military situation, I posted on the military board asking if anyone had experienced anything similar and gotten out of a contract because of military orders.  I should have known better.  I was flamed for trying to use my FI's commitment to our country to my benefit, blah blah blah.  I didn't respond, just thanked everyone for their opinion.  I've read enough posts to know that you are never safe.  Except for here of course!
  • edited December 2011
    No, not yet. I stay away from the national boards though. That is usually were most of the flaming occures.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards