California-Inland Empire

The weekend

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

Re: The weekend

• edited December 2011
    The only thing I have going on is the beach this weekend. Hopefully the weather will be nice and there wont be scary waves.
  • edited December 2011
    We're gonna have some of Andrew's family over tomorrow.  Then Sun we're taking his sis back to Big Bear and going to a friend's kid's bday party.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    No plans...  Probably hang out with the IL's most of the weekend since MIL is still recovering from her surgery.No cake decorating class this weekend!  Yay!  My next course starts next weekend, finished my first one last weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    Tonite not sure, going to a wedding on Saturday, having a surprise b'day party for my momma on Sunday, Monday going to the orthodontist :(.
  • edited December 2011
    Today the neice and nephews are coming over to swim. Tomorrow going to see Funny People. And Sunday....going to see No Doubt and Paramore!!! I saw No Doubt on their last tour before they broke up and I'm so excited to see them again!
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight- No plans Tomorrow- Going to a bbq. Sunday- Swimming with the leopard sharks in La Jolla =) Well, hopefully they will be there. Some friend of FI's just went yesterday or the day before and said that they didn't see any.

• sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister-in-law is getting married tomorrow. On Sunday I need to start getting my lesson planning done for school.  Only 1 week left of vaca. =)
  • edited December 2011
    Today we're going to be packing for the big move. Even though we have no house to actually move into yet and our escrow closes August 13th! On Saturday, my son has a baseball game and then we're going to an ice cream social. I'm guilt-tripping FI into going because it's like the last thing we're going to do while living in Fountain Valley. On Sunday we're going to the beach.
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure what we're going to end up doing tonight. Tomorrow heading down to get the boys tuxes, have a lunch with the BP, and hoping getting shoes for me and the BM's. Then we're going to drive down to Oceanside and stay the night at Mark's Mom's house. Sunday we're driving the truck back up here so I can use it for work...and IDK what else :)
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no plans this weekend yet. which is very nice since I'm usually playing catch up. I'll just relax and see what comes up !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    in vegas at my parents... relaxing and playing wii my new favorite exercise! butterflygrooves...where do you take cake decorating classes?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards