Ohio-Northeast
Options

Vendor Reviews

Hello everyone, I just had my wedding this past weekend and thought I'd share my vendor reviews!  I am located in Akron!

Seifert Flower Mill- A+, she did an awesome job coming up with exactly what I wanted for my flowers.  I loved how original they looked and just how beautiful they were, much prettier than I imagined!  She was also extremely friendly and accomodating!

Scot Talbot Salon- A, they did a great job on my hair and I loved it!  She was quick while still getting it exactly how I wanted.  I also got my makeup done there, she also worked quickly and overall I liked the look.

Chenoweth- A++, I had my doubts in the beginning but wow did they do a great job!  The food was awesome, I got so many compliments, she did a wonderful job with the setup and made it look exactly how i wanted and more!!!  I loved it!!!

The DJ Crew- A+, the guys were great, kept the crowd going, was very good on keeping the schedule and flow down and I could go to him with any issues I had about the night and he would handle it, he would even bring me drinks!  awesome dj's!

Budget Limo- A-, they werent bad but we were on a tight budget with the limo so it was slightly crammed and the limo was an older style so not the flashiest but i knew that before booking with them.  the driver was great, on time and always ready.  he was very professional and friendly and got us everywhere we needed to go!

Bake Shop- A, i loooved our cake!  i am a picky cake person but omg i loved our cake so much!  she did a great job good job getting the look I wanted and the cake decorator was so nice!  the prices were great too!

Ceremony Musicians- A+++, we hired a pianist and violinist, a mother and son, to play our music for the ceremony and they were awesome!!  i actually found them on craigslist but let me tell you, they were wonderful!!!!!  they played so beautifully, were willing to listen to everything i wanted and make all accomodations.  they were also very affordable!  if interested in their info let me know and give me your email and i would be happy to share!!

our photographer was from out of town so I won't worry about doing the reviews on her.

Overall our wedding day was amazing and all of our vendors were great too.  Hopefully this helps out any future brides.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!  Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats... im also looking at chenowich to have my reception. did they haev an outdoor patio? What was the average price per guest?
  • Options
    heath04angelheath04angel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kimkim: they do have an outdoor area with a gazebo you can get married at.  since we had winter rates because it's march the average price was cheaper so it was $39.95 a person so I'm not sure what the price is for the main seasons.  really nice place though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh wow that is not bad at all did that include your bar bc i think 39.95 is a great price. I have tried calling the place and emailing them but they have not wrote me back
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the sales coordinator who does all of the wedding stuffs name is Donna Berns and her ph# is 330-603-3872
  • Options
    EricadefEricadef member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! Where did you get your bm dresses? And do you have any more pics with your flowers? we are doing purple adn your flowers look beautiful!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we got the dresses at davids bridal, and the flowers really did turn out awesome!  they were very unique which i liked!  i dont have really any closeups but i have a little larger pic, but im not sure how to attach it in a post??
  • Options
    natatomicnatatomic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Donna at Chenoweth - She has been an amazing person to work with thus far (wedding in June) we are having out ceremony outside on the patio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards