California-Inland Empire

**Ash**

That blew up into everything but what it was meant to be about and I was apart of it.  :(  Sorry. 
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: **Ash**

• sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kas I think you handled it very well conscidering what was going on (ok well up to the the whole insightful comment but I think by then you had just had enpugh and the gloves needed to come off) if anyone needs to appologize its the 3 girls that turned Ashley's post into such an ugly thread :0(
  • edited December 2011
    I felt it was the entirely wrong time to even throw in any comments that were thrown in there.  None of that should have happened.  Wrong time for it AND wrong post.  If there was an issue, which many didn't even know about (including myself...who knew there was a board war going on??) then it should have been handled in a different manner.  In other words bring the issue up to the person that is the issue or that they have an issue with, don't go throwing it out there the way it was done.  Not cool at all.  That's my standpoint.  I really thought the whole thing was rude.  Sorry Ash.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • A07102005MA07102005M member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apology accepted :) Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards