Ohio-Northeast
Options

10/1/11 pics & vendor reviews

I loved how my wedding turned out! Take a look :) All vendors involved exceeded my expectations and I would suggest any one of them to other brides!

The White Flower Cake Shop did my cupcakes and the flavors were outstanding!! I highly recommend them!! A++

Perfect Petal Designs desigend my flowers and I love how the colors turned out with my girls shoes! I bought their dresses and updo's, so all they had to buy were their shoes and what a great job they did!!
My photographer was H&H Photography. She had these pics posted to facebook the night of the wedding. Talk about an amazing turn around time! I highly recommend her. She was at the salon while we were getting ready and stayed well into the reception. She was great to work with!!
I bought my slip used from craigslist and my dad and I dyed it ourselves. It was a very cute detail that people loved.
We used Tuxedo Junction in Chapel Hill for the guys tuxes. They were easy to work with and I would definately recommend them!

I got my old fashion candy sticks from Arnold's Candy in Akron. They can customize their candy to match your wedding! They did an amazing job with their portion of my candy buffet. I also ordered candy in from B.A. Swettie out of Clevelan. It was a huge hit! I definately recommend both of them.

I rented my popcorn machine, soft pretzel machine, linens, tables, etc from Miller's Party Rental in Akron. Again, they did an amazing job. My venue was switched from outside to inside the day before my wedding and Nancy @ Miller's was able to change my entire order to make everything run smooth! 

Re: 10/1/11 pics & vendor reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011

congrats on your wedding. I think im going to have H&H for my photographer. holly takes amazing pics. & your bouquets are gorgeous. can i ask how much perfect petal designs charge??

• Options
    nppdesignsnppdesigns member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    See your inbox!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards