California-Inland Empire

show me your....

wedding shoes! i am still in my decision process... so i havent got any ideas!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: show me your....

• edited December 2011

I wasn't able to buy anything with much of a heel because my dress didn't have much extra length. So, I had to get something with less than a 2" heel. I ended up finding these on Zappos.com and I LOVE them. They are soooo comfy it is strange! lol.

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooh bre im in love with that color! and they do look really comfy. nice choice!
  • edited December 2011
    Omg, those are exactly what I've been picturing in my head!  Do they run small?  I found them but I wear a 9 1/2 or 10, and they only have them in 10 1/2.  I want them!
  • MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    those shoes are really cute too
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:69Discussion:1b488cd0-0009-4459-a0ca-c76bc8cba2ccPost:9265783b-3396-4967-b088-854e50c8a38d">Re: show me your....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Omg, those are exactly what I've been picturing in my head!  Do they run small?  I found them but I wear a 9 1/2 or 10, and they only have them in 10 1/2.  I want them!
    Posted by SweetpeaRN12[/QUOTE]

Yes! They run small. I usually wear a 71/2 or 8 and I got these in a 7 and they are perfect.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards