I wish I could keep up with the alliteration...
A 2011 wedding snapshot for the location:
- $900/first 4 hours set up to take down.
- $200/each additional hour
- Weddings in Cleveland, Ohio average 4 hours which does not include the set up/take down. It was recommended by the owner to buy additional hours for the caterer and pre-decorating. Also informed if the Farm was able to book two venues that day, they will. Meaning you would not be able to decorate early in the day, leave for the wedding prep/wedding and then come to enjoy the wedding and would perhaps have to schedule around another event.
- Tables/chairs, etc must be rented separately and rented through Sully's
- 4 preferred caterer's, if you use another there is a surcharge
- $300 security deposit to secure, not put towards the rental, and returned after the event.
- Early spring/fall weddings would need to rent heaters as they are not provided.
At the end of the day, you pay to rent the land, not so much the "barn". It's an incredibly charming place, but *not* budget savvy.