California-Inland Empire
Options

dinner plate color?!

just looking for some color advice as I'm not very good with this decorating stuff....my wedding colors are navy blue and orange.  tables will have a navy blue table cloth / orange napkins......the caterer (bbq) we are using provides plastic dinnerware but it is black......I was thinking of purchasing clear dinnerware but it will be about $300 so should I splurge for the look or just go with whats free?  would you use another color instead of clear?  thanks for your advice!!! :)

Re: dinner plate color?!

• Options
    JuneMaggieJuneMaggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just do clear, but you should be able to find it for much cheaper than 300.00- go to Costco! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, check costco or amazon.  Who are you using for catering?  I'm using Lucilles and they use black styrofoam plates, but I asked for clear plastic and they said they would provide it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the other posters. Check around on prices for clear and get the cheapest you can find. I think the black will look off.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Honsetly, if the tables aren't set beforehand I would just leave it black and save the money.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards