California-Inland Empire
Options

I'm a Mrs.! PIP heavy

Obviously, they aren't pro but here are a few pics from the night.

Everything was amazing! There were a few minor details that didn't go exactly as planned but they weren't that bad (my hair went flat before the ceremony even started and the centerpiece "purple" flowers were pink). My husband was very emotional the entire day...it was so sweet. He even made his guy friends cry during the ceremony =) Our photo booth was the highlight of the night! Most of our guests had never seen one at a wedding (obviously they aren't TK members! lol) and wouldn't stop talking about it. I wish I had a rewind button so I could do it all over again.

Our bouquets:

The centerpieces:

Our guestbook:

I was having trouble getting his ring on:

We involved our guests in the ceremony. The reverend asked both sides, "Do you, Bre's/George's family and friends accept George/Bre to be a loved member of your family? If so, say 'We do!' " This was a picture of me smiling at a thunderous "We do!" from my family and friends accepting George. (We had my family sit on the right and his on the left so they could see our faces rather than our backs)

First kiss:

"Heck yeahhh!"

Walking back up the aisle (2 different guests stepped on my dress. lol)

George helping me lift my dress up for the stairs so I wouldn't trip

Our first dance:

My beautiful sister and MOH:

A guest snapped a pic of when our photog was taking a "serious face" picture of us =)

Re: I'm a Mrs.! PIP heavy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards