Ohio-Northeast

Taste of Excellence

Has anyone used them for their wedding. I am going to be getting married at Brookside Farms and was wondering how the prices are for an all inclusive catering service. I will need chairs, food, bar, linens... everything.  Or if anyone could recommend a great caterer that would be so helpful!
Thanks!

Re: Taste of Excellence

• I just heard of Brookside Farms and fell in love with the venue. How are the prices though? affordable?
  • I just private messaged you the info!
  • July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I looked at using them for some of the venues that were in the running but ended up with a venue that did in-house catering.

If I remember correctly, their prices seemed to be fair, although I don't know what your budget is.

I wish I still had one of their menus because it had all of the pricing.  They may have a copy on their website.

I've heard really good things about them though.  Try searching at the bottom of this board using the search feature for posts from others about them.  They might have some info about pricing.

Good Luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I consulted with them regarding my wedding that I wanted at the old court house in downtown cleveland..... they quoted me $18k for 100 guests.  Outragous!!!  Thats not including a cake.... thats just the basics that would be needed and food. They have a great reputation and are at the top of their class in the industry... but I personally think you're paying a bit for that name to be associated with your wedding.  If you have the money for it, by all means I'd suggest them as they're a great company, but feel they can be a bit less pricey and provide the same quality.  Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards